Sons of Oldoroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons of Oldoroth

Roll to meet your fate, Your destiny awaits.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About my char aya brea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayabrea

About my char aya brea Empty
PostSubject: About my char aya brea   About my char aya brea I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 am

so heres a rough idea i have for a backstory so far

She was taken from her parents at a young age. Forced into slavery and forced to fight in arenas. One day she saw her chance to escape. Made it out now years later she has grown stronger and ready to fight back.

once again rough idea for now let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Duscus

PostSubject: Re: About my char aya brea   About my char aya brea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 am

Constructive criticism: I know it's hard to be original sometimes but the first half of that is literally Conan the Barbarian. Perhaps it'd be good to brainstorm on this with some others on things that could spice up the backstory and make it pop out a little more.
Back to top Go down
http://BarelyXSleeping.Tumblr.com
ayabrea

PostSubject: Re: About my char aya brea   About my char aya brea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:04 am

yeah im still getting used to this im not a writer but me and the g/f are working on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About my char aya brea   About my char aya brea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About my char aya brea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Oldoroth :: Characters :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: